Worldwide income return

24 November 2016, 19:49

The 'Worldwide income return' (‘Opgaaf wereldinkomen’) forms have been sent.

You receive this form if you or your benefit partner lived outside the Netherlands during a certain year, and the 'Belastingdienst' paid you a benefit, for example a health care benefit or child care benefit. Or because you or a family member lived outside the Netherlands and paid a non-resident's health insurance contribution to the Dutch National Health Care Institute.

In the 'Worldwide income return' form, you should only fill in your own worldwide income, as your partner will usually also be sent a return.

More info can be found here.